Tea Monster: 12 Days of Christmas - Day 11

Saturday, December 24, 2016

12 Days of Christmas - Day 11

On the eleventh day of Christmas, my true love gave to me... Marshmallow Treat Genmaicha!
 
 
Happy Christmas Eve everyone! The excitement for the upcoming holiday is so saturated in the air that I can almost cut off a slice and spread it on toast. My little Christmas tree is started to fill up with presents and the Christmas music playing all the goddamn place sounds less annoying today.
 
 
 
I am happy to see another genmaicha on the label today, I will admit. As I have raved in an earlier review, I freaking love genmaicha blends, and Anne's in particular. And, as I  have had this tea before, I decided to play around with the tea and up the temperature and add some awesome Hello Kitty green tea filled  marshmallows that I got at the Japanese supermarket nearby. Oh my gawd. I don't know if it's sacrilegious to put marshmallows in tea, but the mallows and sweet green tea jelly took this already awesome brew to another level. 10/10 Would recommend A+ 
 
Tanuki loves a good genmaicha
 

No comments:

Post a Comment