Tea Monster: Welcome to the Tea Monster's Den

Saturday, October 29, 2016

Welcome to the Tea Monster's Den

Welcome!

Glad you could come. Take a seat, get comfy while I grab us some tea. Join me on my journey with tea - it's a revival of sorts. I went from an voracious member of the tea community to some kind of recluse. I worked in the industry, blogged like a fool, and swapped tea like they were Pokemon cards. After a while, I became so jaded about the tea industry as a whole that it doused the flames of my passion. I went from drinking and talking about tea every spare minute to going two months without a single cup. Now I think it's time to revisit the Tao of tea; and to share what I've learned so far. So settle in and enjoy, my fellow tea drunk.

Stay for awhile!
-Dodo

No comments:

Post a Comment